Wednesday 30 May 2012

The final four....

Here are the final four photos of this month's A Kitten Called Betty A to Z photo challenge.....

A play on words for W (double U) in the shape of these two horseshoes, I had to play around to get the angle right but I think it works, don't you?

Living in a rugby mad house H could only be one thing and that's rugby posts, even Tomas says H is rugby posts as when he first started using the computer it was an easy way of remembering the letters! I did have to highlight this quite a bit to make the posts stand out and in doing so lost the top right hand corner a little but I think you get the gist! 

We have some beautiful churches in our local area and I knew that I wanted to incorporate some of their architecture in this challenge. The arched windows make an excellent M.
What I have found though is that you can't always crop out everything as you can loose what the image actually is.

Living in a Victorian house we have lots of lovely period features one of which is this cornice brickwork around one of the upstairs windows which formed a great L.

This has been a great challenge and I very nearly thought I wouldn't get them all I will be working on my collage over the next few days and post a picture as soon as it is finished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...