Tuesday 29 May 2012

Minding your p's and q's

Here are four more of my A to Z photo's

I found a P in our dining room chairs

I have to confess to using this idea in a previous challenge and try as I might I couldn't find another Z so I retook this shot and bob's your uncle as they say!! 

Whilst in our neighbours garden (feeding his fish) I noticed an S in the garden arch but for the life of me I couldn't get the picture right to make the S stand out, so whilst the kids were busy with the fish I went on a walkabout and spied this door handle, I rotated the shot changed it to black and white and then inverted the colours. 

Q is another one of those difficult letters, in a previous challenge I used an overhead shot of a cup for my Q so wanted to try something different this time. A walk along the lane outside our house located this Q in the chain around the gate posts. 

Tomorrow will be the final four of this A to Z Challenge, I'm already thinking of a suitable challenge for next month so if you have any ideas then feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...