Friday 4 March 2011

March Photo Challenge Day 3 & 4

Sorry for not posting up yesterday's photo but I seem to have caught what the children had at the beginning of the week and decided that the only place to be was in my bed. Luckily it was only one of the 24 hour tired achy lurgies so I'm feeling much better today.

On day 3 I took my son and his friend off to a mother and toddler group I took this photo in the rear view mirror and couldn't resist adding the speech bubble...
 
They had a great morning together and were as cheeky as their smiles!!!
Day 4 is my spotty charity shop bargains, I seem to have acquired a love affair with all things red since we had our new kitchen fitted so I couldn't resist buying these.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...