Saturday 5 March 2011

March Photo Challenge Day 5

Blue Soup



I have this pair of jeans that I picked up in the charity shop a couple of years ago, they're 3/4 length with big turn ups, from M and S, not amazingly trendy but I like them and they're comfortable....but they are a little faded and I know I won't be able to find another pair so I thought I'd dye them and see what happens!!!!

I was on strict instructions that the blue soup was not allowed anywhere near the new kitchen so out into the garden went I with my bucket and wooden spoon to stir my blue soup....

The jeans spent an hour stewing and are in the washing machine as we speak so maybe tomorrows picture could be my all new blue jeans drying on the line........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...