Friday 18 March 2011

March Photo Challenge Day 6,7,8 & 9

Okay my grand plan of blogging every day with my photos didn't last long did it?? I have posted these on my FACEBOOK page and really need to get in the habit of posting on both FB and my blog.

Anyhow here are my photo choices for

Day 6

If you're wondering if a wild animal had wandered into our garden then the answer would be NO.
The only wild thing about Hugo would be his tongue licking you to death.
This gentle giant is a Dogue de Bordeaux or French Mastiff (like the dog in the film Turner & Hooch).

Day 7
A glorious sunny afternoon spent in the garden where daffodils were picked and laid to rest in the bottom of our boat!!!
If you're wondering why we have a boat in the garden it's all Johnny Depp's fault for making Jack a huge Pirates of the Carribean fan.

Day 8
Barney, our Patterdale Terrier/Jack Russell enjoying a run!


Day 9


The local farmer has spent the past few days getting the fields at the back of our house ready for the crop of peas that will be planted in the not too distant future. The seagulls were having a wonderful time!

This is an extra Day 9 (or can I call it day 10 as I didn't quite get a photo for day 10 don't ask me what happened because I'm not sure either!)
It just shows how close the tractor came to our fence and garden
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...