Thursday 1 September 2011

Facebook September Photo Challenge

I'm going to try really hard this month to keep up to date on this blog with photos for the facebook challenge as I have been a bit lacking in that department the past few months. We didn't have a challenge last month and as September was creeping upon us rather rapidly I put together this list of themes.
Here are my first four photo's for this month.
Only Natural - nature at it's brightest
Texture - pegs on a washing line

Texture - More pegs on a washing line
I couldn't decide between these two photos so put both of them on, they are the pegs on my Nan's washing line which is a traditional rope line with wooden pegs which she has had for as long as I can remember.

Purple Passion - A recent crafty make for one of my daughter's friends whose favourite colour is purple

So that's a good start is it - just got to remember to blog and facebook post similtaniously now and we'll be okay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...