Saturday 8 October 2011

30 day Photo Challenge - 5/30 - 6/30 - 7/30

Day 5/30 - From a High Angle
couldn't resist getting a shot from the top of the slide in our local park!!!
have to confess though that this was the little slide and not the big one as
a) it was quite windy and I didn't want to get blown off the top of the slide
b) I looked pretty odd as it was climbing the small slide/climbing frame without a child of my own nearby, imagine the strange looks I would have got if I had climbed the big slide!!!
and
c) not a pretty sight if I had slid down the slide and got stuck!!!!
 only a little tweak with this shot - changed to black and white and soft focus added.

*************************************
Day 6/30 - From a Low Angle
I had a couple of ideas for this one today but when I finally uploaded my photos decided to plump for this shot of one of Tomas' trucks in the garden...


*************************************

Day 7/30 - Fruit - An Apple

Take one apple, place it on the windowsill, snap away until you are pleased with your shot, then crop and upload!!!

Pop over to A Kitten Called Betty to see more photographs of these themes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gem said...

Great photos, I love the one of the slide, especially with the rain water sitting at the bottom xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...