Friday 18 January 2013

Green Day

Well I seem to have gone into hibernation mode during this cold spell which is doing nothing for my aim of getting out and taking more photos!!! Especially when I have managed to put on enough clothes so that I can't feel the cold, the photos that I have taken have not come out as sharp as I would have liked...

It's desperately trying to snow here today in Essex, Paul and I consoled ourselves this morning with a nice hearty full cooked breakfast at the local American diner, unfortunately it has left me feeling like doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the day, so before I forget that it is actually Friday I thought I would share a photo with you for Green Day.


I took my camera with me on the school run the other morning and took a quick detour into the park after dropping off Tomas. I liked the way the light is captured on one side of the trees and the snow on the other.

So I am linking in with GREEN DAY over at Raindrops and Daisies. Pop over and taken a look at all the other Green Day photos.

1 comment:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Just popped by to say hello
as I haven't seen you blogging lately.

I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Take care

Fiona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...